British Airways is the flag carrier of the United Kingdom and is one of the largest International Airlines in the UK, based on fleet size, flights and destinations. With this in mind, the Caribbean and Mexico has never been easier to access with services to 14 destinations available. Plus, fly from your regional airport - whether that is from Aberdeen, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Jersey, Manchester, Leeds Bradford, Newcastle, Belfast or
Isle of Man - British Airways has it covered!
Once your destination and departure airport have been decided, why not treat yourself
and upgrade your flight to World Traveller Plus or Club World to enjoy priority boarding, larger seats with extra legroom and a wide range of in-flight cuisine? The increasing
affordability of seat upgrades now means they're not just confined to the very wealthy.
Whilst economy travel with scheduled airlines offers an excellent level of service, frequent travellers are now aware of the special advantages to upgrading your seat.
- Travel in comfort with 31" seat pitch.
- Keep entertained with your own personal video screen with over 200 entertainment options on demand.
World Traveller Plus
- An additional 7" legroom plus a wider seat.
- Fly within peaceful surroundings, with a quieter and private cabin of only 6 rows, ensuring a restful flight towards your holiday destination.
- Ergonomic seat that converts into 6ft fully flat bed.
- Enjoy a dining experience catered specifically for you, with a menu inspired by top chefs and accompanied by a dedicated wine cellar.
- Enjoy flexible a la carte dining options on board, served to you at your elegant personal suite featuring a seat that converts to a fully flat bed.